I LOVE my new car. Our wonderful 2000 Honda Odyssey decided it was too tired to keep trucking us around town. We were told it needed a new transmission, new brakes and other minor things. We decided it was not worth fixing and went out shopping for a new car. We decided on a 2012 Nissan Sentra Special Edition. I love it!!!! Gary still wanted a SUV but I was ready to get a smaller car with lots of toys. And toys it does have... it has a navigation system, blue tooth so I can talk on the phone through the car's speakers, keyless car starting, keyless entry, steering wheel controls of the radio and telephone, XM radio capability (which we have free for the first 95 days) and much more. It doesn't hurt that I get free car washes and an updated navigation chip each year.
No comments:
Post a Comment