Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Hanukah

Hanukah is the festival of lights. Instead of 1 day we have
8 CRAAAZZZYYY NIGHTS!!!
 
 
  Casey asked for only 3 things for Hanukah. One was a rubics cube. He has taught himself to complete it. He can do it over and over regardless how you mess it up. Very Cool!!!
The story behind the gift. Brett's favorite store is Relax the Back. He is always begging us to take him there. It is humiliating because once Brett is in the store you can not get him to leave. He tries every chair and then settles in to his favorite. A few times he has brought a book with him. When the Relax the Back catalog arrives in the mail we don't see Brett until he has read the catalog from cover to cover. It then remains on the side of his bed to read over and over and over. Therefore, for Hanukah we bought him a gift certificate to Barnes and Nobles and a trip to Relax the Back.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 Hanukah continued in Austin TX at Grandma Lois' and Grandpa Ira's house
A side note about Brett's gift..he slept in it that night and wore it everyday at tennis camp. I think he liked it!
 
 
 
 
 
Lois bought the t-shirt for Gary. It has dogs dressed as cowboys on the front and the back of the t-shirt is the back of the dogs. I laughed and told her I can't wait to see his reaction. Here it is....
 
Lois and Ira bought me something I have always wanted but was too embarassed to buy for myself. A snuggie!!! Only problem is Brett has been dying to have one too.
The truce. Brett had Grandma Lois go out and buy one for him with his money. I was smart and took the new one in the box for myself.
Unpictured gifts... Casey received a hooded UT sweatshirt, Gary bought me a tennis racket. I used it at camp and absolutely LOVED it!!!! Brett was given a sled. Casey was given origami but a few days later asked to exchange it. LOL. Lastly, both boys were given UT basketball tickets but do not know it yet. We are heading there on Saturday December 31st. Ssshhhh.....

No comments: