Monday, June 30, 2014

Lisa's 48th Birthday

I was treated extra special on my birthday!

My original gift was a new cell phone. Unfortunately that was not what I wanted but I broke my cell phone. Gary and I were at our softball game and I put my phone on top of Gary's car and forgot about it. When I got home I realized I didn't have it. I drove back to the ball field only to not find the phone in the parking lot. The phone did not fall off until we got on the highway. Stupidly, I got out of the car on the highway when I saw my phone. For the record, I was not in danger because I was in the exit lane and so was my phone. My phone was smashed and I had to buy a new one. 

I thought the cell phone was my only gift but Gary surprised me with a massage from Massage Envy. He even set up the appointment for that day. It was awesome! Casey bought me a cute pair of sandals and Brett bought me a flower that sits on my nightstand. He said I had to put it somewhere where I see it every day. I'm glad he talked me into it because I see it every day and every day I start my day with a smile!


No comments: