We love TROUT LODGE! Once again our family voted to spend out summer in Potosi, MO. This year we were blessed to have Lois and Ira join us. We didn't know exactly how it would work out but it turned out to be an even better vacation than our past trips. Having Grandma and Grandpa gave the kids ALOT more attention and they also got to enjoy activities that our family usually does not participate. It was also wonderful to have family in which to share the meals. Usually we look around at families all sitting together and feel we are missing something. It was wonderful to meet Lois and Ira in the cafeteria. Our immediate family decided to stay in a LOFT room. We will never stay in anything smaller again. We had an upstairs loft that housed our games, shoes, jackets, boots, sleeping bags etc. The room felt open and not confining. Our vacation included everything from moonlight zips to horseback riding. Because I write the blog I can put in that I climbed the Summit Tower!!!! I was so proud of myself. Thank you Lois and Ira for joining us. We have many special memories that will forever be in our minds and our hearts.
No comments:
Post a Comment