Next we headed to LINCOLN'S GRAVE.
As we drove into the cemetery Grandma Linda said "I got you here. The rest is up to you. I have no idea where it is." We all started LAUGHING because as you drove in you saw this huge mausoleum with large statues of Abe Lincoln atop it.
Everyone must rub his NOSE for GOOD LUCK
After we visited the gravesite we headed to the capitol. It was nothing special so we quickly left to find the AT&T phone museum. We struckout. The museum closed so we didn't get to see all the old phones. Finally we rushed to the Lincoln Museum which we recommend to everyone. It was fantastic.
Only a handful of people out of hundreds each day can succeed at getting the ball to land on the basket. Obviously this is where my talent lies.
My favorite room was the room with the dresses. At first I thought they were all Mrs. Lincoln's DRESSES however the dresses in the back were her socialite rivals' dresses. They were beautiful.
No comments:
Post a Comment