Saturday, June 26, 2010

Sweet Home St. Louis

I was sooooo EXCITED to see a few of my favorite bands in concert. Brett, Brayden, Dori and I headed out to Verizon Ampitheatre in Maryland Heights, MO to see 38 Special, Bret Michael and Lynyrd Skynyrd. I was in HEAVEN!
Brett before the concert started
Dori, Brayden and me before the concert
I used to know all the words to every 38 Special song. I even had to call my childhood closest friend, Irene Harrigan Kelly to scream into the phone and sing on the top of my lungs. I'm sure she wasn't too thrilled.
Eventually his ears will be ruined by loud music too
Bret Michael performed new songs as well as the "old" Poison songs
LYNYRD SKYNYRD Need I say more! They sounded even better than I remember.
The ampitheatre was absolutely PACKED with people. It was an amazing sight.

No comments: